Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm On the Road in Chicago...

...but Dianna sent me this shot looking out the front door of our house in Colorado Springs. Hope I don't have trouble flying back.

Was able to get over to Michigan to see my mother today. She'll be 83 next month and is slowing down, but that mind is still sharp. She told me it's hard to get out to church because she can't see too well, can't hear too well, and finds herself dozing. She said, "I can't even hear the prayers. I know they're not praying to me, but I'd like to at least know when they're done."

My friend got a shot of Mom and me, so as soon as Mom sends it, I'll post it.

2 comments:

C.J. Darlington said...

I look forward to seeing that picture of you and your Mom! :)

Kathy C. said...

Brrr. I grew up in IN and lived 26 years with lake effect snow. (Then in ND &SD) I'm in the FL panhandle now. No more snow for me!