Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Love LA...

...well, that's not true. But Dianna and I have five reasons to visit Los Angeles, and they all live in the same house. Eldest son Dallas runs our film company, so I find reasons to have movie meetings, giving us a chance to see Dal, daughter-in-law Amanda, and grandkids Sam (8), Maya (5), and Elle (or Beanie, 4).

Amanda stands guard as Dallas leaps from the swing set onto an air cushion, launching the kids high into the air.
Then Dallas took me to a movie party where I got to meet Victoria Jackson (Saturday Night Live and a movie Dallas directed, Midnight Clear) and Gary Sinise (Of Mice and Men, Forest Gump, CSI: New York).

The next day the kids swam in the hotel pool.

1 comment:

Cliff Graham said...

They're getting some serious air off of that bouncy thing. I hate being an adult sometimes...